Ed serves as NRC’s senior project and client relations manager for the Southern California operating region and is responsible for the management and execution of environmental projects from San Diego to Santa Barbara, CA..
A recognized HAZMAT response specialist, environmental remediation expert and problem solver, Ed has over 20 years of account and operational management experience, overseeing the management and execution of major environmental projects while driving operational efficiency and revenue growth in the environmental remediation, industrial services, and civil contracting sectors.
Ed’s credits include the management of NJDOT post Hurricane Sandy cleanup efforts in Seaside NJ and surrounding areas. His team coordinated and managed the transportation and disposal of over 50,000 tons of debris across four shore counties.
He also responded to a major train derailment over the Schuylkill River in Philadelphia, in which six railcars full of crude derailed. The project was successfully completed by transferring the contents from each car on the bridge to a receiving car located on the shore.
Over the years, Ed has managed hundreds of emergency response, industrial cleaning and remediation projects. He has negotiated numerous service contracts with many responsible parties in the utility and petro/chemical industries.
Education and Specialized Certifications:
- HAZMAT Response Specialist and Technician
- B.S. Chemistry – Thomas Edison State College – Trenton, NJ
- OSHA 40-hour Training (29 CFR 1910.120)
- OSHA 8-hour Annual Refresher (29 CFR 1910.120)
- DOT HM 126F Hazardous Materials Training
- Roadway Worker Training
- TWIC Card
- ICS100 & 200
- Qualified Individual Training (33 CFR 154.1026)
- Person In Charge (33 CFR 154.710)
- USEPA Oil Spill Response/Fast Water Practical Training