Meet Todd Scott
Todd is a seasoned environmental Project Manager and New York State Professional Geologist with significant remedial construction experience dating back over two decades.
As manager of NRC’s Remediation Group, Todd works with clients to ensure the most effective and beneficial methods are utilized to achieve each project’s remedial goals and exceeds client expectations. His primary focus is the management and oversight of all large scale remediation projects performed across the country, including client liaison, contract procurement, staffing, and project management.
Todd has served in many capacities including Field Technician, Equipment Operator, Project Manager, Project Director, and Site Superintendent for a variety of environmental and civil construction projects. A proven Project Director, he provides support and leadership, while lending his technical expertise and extensive experience in surveying, soil and ground water, vapor extraction and Brownfields redevelopment to assist site management teams in the development, implementation, and performance of complex remediation projects.
Areas of Expertise:
- Large scale remedial construction
- Design, cost analysis and project management
- Technical report writing
- Geophysical investigations
Education and Specialized Certifications:
- BA in Geology, Minor in Environmental Sciences – Hartwick College (1996)
- OSHA 40 Hour Hazardous Operations and Emergency Response 29 CFR 1910.120
- OSHA 8 Hour Hazardous Operations and Emergency Response 29 CFR 1910.120 Annual Refresher
- Loss Prevention System – Manager Training
- New York State Professional Geologist