NRC is committed to the development of new waste treatment technologies and methodologies to minimise environmental impacts and reduce costs. Our aim is to provide clients with a total treatment package which processes varying quantity mixes of both solid and liquid waste across a range of treatment levels. At the same time we look to provide substantial and measurable improvements and more environmentally friendly disposal processes.
In our quest to further enhance our waste treatment capabilities we are involved in various initiatives through a network of like minded organisations and university “spin-out” companies combining business and academic/research skills and expertise in the collaborative development of innovative business processes.
Our primary focus is geared towards:
- Creation of mobile, modular treatment solutions which can be delivered within client sites.
- Development of a combined liquid/solid waste treatment system which will become the leading technology led process within the market sector.
- Treatment of hydrocarbon contaminated sludge, providing an effective solution to industry.
- Treatment efficiencies when providing services to clients, benefiting all parties and the environment.
- Providing access to new national markets and attracting new clients through the provision of total waste treatment service, flexible at the point of delivery.
- Creating a fully verified ‘one-stop’ treatment system and methodology that exceeds current legislative standards and is pre-emptive of potential future demands.
KTP (Knowledge Transfer Partnerships)
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP), in collaboration with universities are Europe’s leading programme helping businesses to improve their competitiveness and productivity through the better use of knowledge, technology and skills that reside within the UK knowledge base. In collaboration with Robert Gordon University North of Scotland KTP Centre, NRC have a long running association with the programme working with KTP associates who help us to develop our new systems and technologies.
For more information or an informal discussion about Waste Management, Treatment Solutions and also Research and Development call NRC on +44 (0)1651 869349 or email email@example.com