Training – Trinidad and Tobago
Location: Port of Spain
One of our international clients required Water Jetting Training for 20 of their personnel, at their base near the Port of Spain.
Scope of Work
The NRC Environmental Services UK Trainer was required to provide training in the clients Cold Cutting and Ultra High Pressure (UHP) Surface preparation equipment, covering both operation and maintenance.
Client’s delegates had little or no experience, which required the experience and knowledge of the NRC Trainer to successfully complete the course
- Tailor made course syllabus to suit client’s equipment
- Involved 1 x NRC Water Jetting Trainer
- 20 x client delegates to be trained
- 3 separate teams trained over a period of a week
- All delegates passed and were subsequently certified
- Commendations received from the client on the expertise of the NRC Trainer