Meet Bryan Bell
As the Associate Director for NRC’s Compliance Business, Bryan is a senior member of the Vessel Services management team and, for over 10 years, has been providing expert regulatory compliance guidance for vessel owner/operators in the maritime sector with the primary responsibility for overseeing client services, supervising marketing, business development, and managing administrative functions.
A recognized subject matter expert, and a key contributor in developing NRC’s vessel services program, Bryan responds to hundreds of inquiries a week regarding compliance matters. He works with both private and public sector clients in the oil and vessel operations businesses, as well as federal and state agencies, and has first-hand experience in numerous responses and oil spills.
Bryan also has extensive experience with OPA’90 compliance issues with a particular focus on helping oil and shipping clients to comply with both US and international regulatory requirements. He was instrumental in the development of NRC’s administrative support group and client relationship programs that cater to thousands of customers across the globe.
Areas of Expertise:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Emergency Response Regulatory Compliance
- Regulatory Liaison
- Contract Negotiation and Management
- Business Development
- Team Building and Training
- Client Dispute Resolution
Education and Specialized Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree from Salisbury University – Perdue School of Business
- Master of Business Administration degree in Management, Leadership and Corporate Finance – Dowling College.