Meet Dean Soultanian
As NRC’s Director of Remediation, Dean is responsible for proposal development, cost estimating, bidding, and management of large public and private projects.
His estimating expertise centers primarily on public sector bids and proposals, as well as large governmental task orders and indeﬁnite quantity contracts and includes both TSCA and non-TSCA PCB remediation and within building materials.
His significant expertise in the design, fabrication and operation of soil and groundwater remediation systems, along with his experience in above and underground storage tank installation and removal, and onsite remedial construction projects, have enabled him to develop innovative and extremely competitive cost and value engineered solutions for design build opportunities.
Areas of Expertise:
- Cost estimating and scheduling
- Cost control and forecasting
- Environmental remediation engineering
- Environmental monitoring
- Hazardous waste disposal
Education and Specialized Certifications:
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering Technology – Wentworth Institute of Technology
- OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER Training
- OSHA 8 hour HAZWOPER Annual Refresher
- OSHA Certified Management & Supervisor Training – 8 hour
- Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC) Certified
- MCACES for Windows – AFCE/DOD Software
- Cost Estimating Training – 21 hour
- Licensed Site Professional Association
- Environmental Business Council